Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some recent hauls... oh polish i love you :)


Maybelline- Sequins Collection! This collection is super fun. I got them at Wal-Mart for only $2.97 per bottle. Which is economical~ You can also get them at Rite-Aid for $3.99. Saving a dollar per bottle sold me. I am always looking for a great deal. These polishes have a ton of glitter! Awesome buy, I recommend them!


Everyone has seen the Pure Ice collection. Cheap polish but cute colors. I cannot complain... 
I am showing here: On the top, In the Mood, On bottom left Busted and right Scream.


 ZOYA! Oh yeah.. I got the STORM promo on Art of beauty's website. Gotta love those freebies! Also I am showing PRU, ELECTRA, AND BREEZI. Looking forward to trying out all of these 
polishes!


MAC. Mac is an essential for any collection! Keep an eye out for cosmetic outlets to get a great deal on some MAC beauty products. I got these at the Cosmetic Company at the TANGER OUTLETS in Washington PA. They are selling them for $11.25 per bottle. Good deal in my book!


Some random bottles I got for my birthday! Yay! Some more Essie-Watermelon, SNOWMAN, Finger Paints- Sketch N Etch, and Essie- Gold as Gold. These polishes are so festive!




 OPI- Play the Peonies, Last Friday Night, and Stranger Tides.


ESSIE <3-  Recessionista, Leading Lady, Beyond Cozy, Snap Happy, Butler Please, Where is my Chauffeur, and She's Pampered. Entire Winter collection plus Recessionista!



OPI SHATTERS! Marshall's is a great place to pick some of these! Two bottles for $7.99. 


No comments:

Post a Comment